The Tobacco Cigarette:
- The smoke from a tobacco cigarette emits over 4,000 chemicals when it is being smoked, 43 of which are known to be carcinogenic compounds along with around 400 other toxins.
- Acetone – ingredient in nail polish remover
- Methanol – used as rocket fuel
- Naphthylamine–a carcinogenic
- Pyrene – a carcinogenic
- Naphthalene – moth repellent
- Cadmium – used in batteries, a carcinogenic
- Carbon monoxide – poisonous gas
- Vinyl Chloride – used in plastic materials
- Cyanhydric acid – was used in gas chambers
- Ammonia – detergent
- Arsenic – lethal poison
- Dibenzacridine – a carcinogenic
- Polonium 210 – a radioactive element
- DDT – insecticide
- Formaldehyde – used as an embalming fluid
Vogo Electronic Cigarette:
These are small electronic devices that consist of a battery and a heating element. When used the small heating element boils up a small amount of liquid to create a vapour, the user then inhales this vapour. For a smoker inhaling this vapour is very closer to the feeling got when inhaling the smoke from a tobacco cigarette.
This liquid and in turn the vapour have three main ingredients: nicotine, propylene glycol and flavoring, which can taste like a traditional cigarette, or can come in an array of other flavors.
The three ingredients found in E cigarettes are also found in a traditional cigarette, but are known to not be carcinogenic and are approved by the Electronic cigarettes appear to be a great alternative.
- Healthy and clean,protect your family
- No tar and other carcinogenic substance.
- Harmless to others and environment
- Smoking in a public place
- Enable smokers to abstain from smoking non-painfully
- Save the smoking cost 80% each year
- No ignition and no fire hazards